Looking for 10 POUND Daily Video Challenges? GO PREMIUM.
10 Pound PREMIUM is an upgrade option designed to help you achieve optimal success with the 10 Pound Challenge. With PREMIUM, you get 30 daily video challenge workouts, 5 weekly meal plans and exclusive trainer support!
Want to learn more? 10 Pound PREMIUM gives you:
1) Daily Video Workouts (over 150 minutes of workout content! That’s like 5 workout DVDS… for $10 bucks!)
- Includes (30) Daily Fitness Challenge videos, each one coached by a 10 Pound Trainer who will motivate you every step of the way.
- Access to the videos through March 2017.
- Daily Fitness Challenges are short, doable videos that accommodate all fitness levels and take approximately 5 minutes to complete.
- They can be used when you have 5-minutes to spare, to jumpstart your day, for a quick afternoon energy burst, or mixed and matched to create your favorite workout combinations!
- These videos will provide you with a variety of fitness experiences - everything from cardio, HIIT, strength, dance, Pilates, yoga, kickboxing and more! Our goal is to help you experience new things and find your fitness passion.
- Videos are accessible via the 10 Pound Challenge app (iPhone and Android) or on the 10 Pound website.
- If you allow the app to send “push notifications” you’ll get exclusive reminders and tips from trainers… right to your phone! (We are pretty excited about this and promise to be nice ;)
2) Weekly meal plans
- Each week, our Registered Dietitian, Melanie Douglass, will email all PREMIUM members a weekly “YES! meal plan”. The emails will go out on Sundays, starting January 8 through February 5th, 2017 (5 total emails on nutrition).
- These meal plans focus on all the things you get to say “YES!” to and facilitate positive relationships with food.
- Weekly “YES! meal plans” are short, doable and SIMPLE plans that progress and change each week with the demands of the challenge.
- If you want a detailed meal plan complete with menus, recipes and grocery lists, check out Melanie’s Clean Protein meal plan (a challenge-fav!).
3) Priority access to 10 Pound Trainers
- With PREMIUM, our trainers devote time and energy in order to provide you with personalized answers to your fitness and nutrition questions along with real-world motivational advice.
With PREMIUM you get all this… for $10 bucks!
…that’s just .33 cents per day,
…less than the cost of lunch with friends,
…food, fitness, motivation, and expert advice FOR A FULL 30 DAYS!
So join us! GO PREMIUM! We love working out - and we can’t wait to help you love it too! (We are fun, we promise ;)
About the trainers:
Melanie Douglass is the creator of the 10 Pound Challenge. She is a Registered Dietitian, group fitness instructor and personal trainer who has held national certifications with AFAA, ACE, NASM, NSCA, AEA, and SPINNING. Her experiences as a best-selling author, fitness video producer, business owner, and international presenter pushed her create countless workouts which are now promoted and shared worldwide. When it comes to food, Melanie is an avid proponent of no-nonsense meal plans. She has 4 children, several exciting jobs, 2 dogs…. and moody cat that hates her (true story). Melanie LOVES cooking/staying home with her family as much as possible.
Shelley Dawson Shelley resides in Logan Utah with her husband and 5 beautiful children. She is passionate about health and fitness. She is Director of the Pilate’s program at Sports Academy in Logan Utah, a STOTT certified instructor, 500 hr RYT , NASM certified personal trainer, AFAA certified and has over 9 years of experience in teaching group fitness. She enjoys instructing kickboxing, HIIT training, barre, PIYO, HIGH fitness, P90x, dance, interval, spin, and/or mind body classes.She has a background in fitness modeling and has been the talent for a variety of workout videos and model cover for YES! Fitness music CD’s sold across the country. If she is not teaching classes or working with clients, her favorite place to be is at home with her family (or binging on Netflix! The struggle is real…) They bring a smile to her face and make it a full, blessed life which she is extremely grateful for!
Amy Davis is the Group Fitness Director of Sports Academy and Racquet Club. She creates and supervises some of the greatest most innovative fitness classes in the industry. She is a 500-hour Registered Yoga Teacher, group fitness instructor, and Stott trained Pilates instructor. Amy spends her weekends training Yogis through Yoga Assets to become 200 RYTs and her weekdays teaching fitness classes at SARC and to USU students. She has a bunch of jobs, but loves them all because they keep her fit and entertained. Amy is an international Fitness Presenter in areas of Yoga and Step Aerobics. Amy is a mother to two teenage boys that are both much bigger than her, but let her still be the boss. Amy’s recently engaged and waiting to sneak away somewhere warm and get married, wanna come?
Tori Meacham is a Group X Instructor, presenter and trained dancer with over 20 years experience. She specializes in choreography classes (cardio ballet, zumba and hip-hop dance), hardcore cross-training, innovative body sculpting and indoor cycling. Tori has co-developed and launched several new formats in the fitness industry, including TONIC Training, SWITCH, and Ball’ates, and DVDs with Gold’s Gym, Weider and Proform - all found in retail stores nationwide. Her unique insights into music, choreography design and biomechanics help her create heart-pumping classes that are exciting, addicting and fun. If you want a tough workout with someone that is your biggest fan, Tori is your chick! She has three amazing kids ( well teenagers.. she may be in denial) They are her biggest supporters! And when she isn’t working she is cheering them on in sports and dance!
Our online store is powered by Stripe, the revolutionary online payment processor trusted by thousands of sites and apps. They are a certified PCI Service Provider Level 1, which is the most stringent level of certification available. All orders are protected by 256-bit encryption to ensure absolute security.
Prize Entry and Giveaway Rules
*No purchase necessary to be entered in the NordicTrack grand prize giveaway, or any of the prizes associated with the 10 Pound Challenge. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Promotional period begins January 9, 2017 and ends February 7, 2017.