- Start date: May 1, 2019
- End date: May 30, 2019
- Sign up fee: $19.95
- (SIGN UP EARLY! Fee increases to $29.95 on 4/27/19)
- To participte in prize giveaways, participants must follow 10 Pound Challenge on Facebook or Instagram (prizes announced on both platforms).
- The $19.95 sign-up fee allows users to access and enjoy all daily challenge videos for 120 days (through August 31, 2019) along with: 30 days of motivation; weekly chances to win prizes; weight tracking tools; and trainer email contact.
Our App will help you ROCK THIS!
- Our unique app gives you access to over 30 mini-workouts that you can complete, repeat, reuse and remix as much as you like. These short, doable workouts are fun, motivating, and coached every step of the way by a 10 Pound Trainer.
- You'll enjoy fresh new challenges for summer, like: HIIT, Dance, Kickboxing, Pilates, Barre, Tabata, Sculpting, Yoga, Meditation and more! Our goal is to help you experience new things and find your fitness passion. All fitness levels welcome.
- In addition, our app helps you:
- enter and track your weight
- check off completed challenges
- contact your trainers
- read daily tips on nutrition, mindfulness, and motivation
- feel accountable and successful
About the trainers:
Melanie Douglass is the creator of the 10 Pound Challenge. She is a Registered Dietitian, group fitness instructor and personal trainer who has held national certifications with AFAA, ACE, NASM, NSCA, AEA, and SPINNING. Her experiences as a best-selling author, fitness video producer, business owner, and international presenter pushed her create countless workouts which are now promoted and shared worldwide.
Shelley Dawson is an expert in Pilates, Yoga, and things Group Fitness. She is 500+ RYT Yoga Master Trainer and holds certifications with STOTT Pilates, Yoga Assets, AFAA and NASM. Her cute, bubbly personality will trick you into enjoying each and every minute of your workout.
Amy Davis is the Group Fitness Director of Sports Academy and Racquet Club. She is a 500-hour Registered Yoga Teacher, group fitness instructor, and Stott trained Pilates instructor. Amy spends her weekends training Yogis through Yoga Assets to become 200 RYTs and her weekdays teaching fitness classes at SARC and to students at Utah State University.
Tori Meacham is a Group Fitness Instructor and trained dancer with over 20 years experience. Her specialty is making dance moves fun and doable in a dance, Zumba, or barre class-- while also kicking your booty with hardcore cross-training, innovative body sculpting, and indoor cycling. If you want a tough workout with someone that is your biggest fan, Tori is your chick!