Real Answers to All Your Questions
Losing weight is hard and it’s made all the more difficult by all the contradictory claims, stories, and fads out there. Why so much confusion? Well, because every diet works, they just don’t work for everyone. For every person that found the ONE diet that worked for them, another person found it a miserable failure and declared it a fad diet. We are different and one size does not fit all. That’s why this guide is about teaching you how to find the diet that works for YOU.
This guide is filled with scientifically-backed principles on how to structure a diet plan that you can live with. It’s also filled with tips, advice, and sample recipes to help get you started.
- Why diet advise is so contradictory and how to cut through the noise.
- Why we gain weight and how to effectively lose weight.
- How to improve your health, energy, and mood.
- How to improve your longevity and reduce disease risk.
- How to customize a plan that works for you.
Plus it includes all the tools you need to get started:
- 10 days of filling, real-world food.
- Offers 4-8 servings of fruits and veggies every single day. I hope you’ll snack on 1 or 2 more servings as well. Fruits and veggies are packed with potassium, magnesium and vitamins and minerals we need to feel great.
- Consists of non-intimidating, family-friendly foods.
- Food journal to track your habits and make changes as needed.
This program is approximately 1,400 calories per day with a mixture of healthy fats, fiber, probiotics, prebiotics, and nutrients shown to aid weight loss while improving mood, health, and longevity. Learn how to heal your body from the inside out as you create your plan that will help you finally achieve long-term weight loss.
We’’ve done all the adding, subtracting, dividing, thinking and planning for you. Just follow the meal plan and you’’ll succeed!
About Melanie Douglass: Melanie is a Registered Dietitian, AFAA certified group fitness instructor and personal trainer. She is a successful author, DVD instructor, international trainer, proponent of no-nonsense meal plans, and the creator of countless workouts promoted and shared worldwide.
Includes FREE Support
Along with the PDF, you get free email access to Melanie and resident lolo Trainer Chris Kluge. They will be there to answer any questions you may have to keep you on track and moving in the right direction.