Official Meal Plan of the 2016 10 Pound Challenge!
New for 2016, the follow up to our popular Clean Protein Weight Loss Formula with all-new recipes and an all-new, 10-day plan!
Keep Your Appetite Satisfied and Your Metabolism Up
Aiming for at least 20% protein at each meal helps our bodies to digest food at a slower rate, builds strong bones, regulates our appetite and protects against muscle loss while dieting.
Here’s why this meal plan is so different and doable:
- 10 protein-packed days of filling, real-world food.
- Meals are designed to be at least 20% protein, or a healthy blend of fats, fiber and protein.
- Offers 6-8 servings of fruits and veggies every single day. I hope you’ll snack on 1 or 2 more servings as well. Fruits and veggies are packed with potassium, magnesium and vitamins and minerals we need to feel great.
- Consists of non-intimidating, family-friendly foods: spaghetti, roast, german pancakes, yep, you’ll like this.
- Carefully (and I mean carefully) balanced portions to keep the protein at 20% or higher.
This program is approximately 1,400 calories per day with at least 20% of those calories from protein and 6 to 8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. With lean proteins and a hefty dose of veggies each day, the Clean Protein Weight Loss Formula will give you the vitamins, minerals, fiber and protein your body desperately craves.
We’’ve done all the adding, subtracting, dividing, thinking and planning for you. Just follow the meal plan and you’ll succeed!
About Melanie Douglass: Melanie is a Registered Dietitian, AFAA certified group fitness instructor and personal trainer. She is a successful author, DVD instructor, international trainer, proponent of no-nonsense meal plans, and the creator of countless workouts promoted and shared worldwide.
Includes FREE Support
Along with the PDF, you get free email access to Melanie and resident lolo Trainer Chris Kluge. They will be there to answer any questions you may have to keep you on track and moving in the right direction.